Search engine optimization is growing constantly with a heap of consequences. In this game of SEO, there is no looking away or snoozing for a while. You should cope with the new trends in order to make up with this digital world. Online marketing is a large source of opportunities which can be acquired in any form. The mind game is what required with some common tactics. You should be up to date with the general updates in Seo and should play the correct card, to get the correct outcome. The same goes for any kind of small or larger business. With this article lets get aware of the latest SEO trends which would be very beneficial in 2019.
Having a well-designed website or handling several online marketing channels doesn’t mean that you are well doing in your business, or nothing needs to learn or practice. Being in the online business, itself states that adopting the new trends is the main purpose. Whereas SEO comes with several strategies which require to be creative and relevant. Who doesn’t want the profits? In the end, everyone wants good rankings and revenue.
Let us go through some of the important SEO trends which are to be considered in 2019.
- Creative Content: We all know how important “Content: is to the online marketing world. What you show is what your selling to your audience, so it is very important to have a proper and creative way to attract the users. “Content is king”- only if it is worthful. The content you produce should be creative and exceptional. There is no use of a well subjected or well ranked website, if your content is not worth gaining leads. Today, creative video content is stealing the show. More than articles and blog posts having a short video content can get a more value to your business. The trend of content is never going to fade, until you have the best creativity in your work.
- Search Intent: It is most important to understand what online users are expecting from you. Whether you are giving the correct context or not is the question raised when comes to search intent. Only giving the right keywords are not enough to steal the attention or to grab the leads. Optimizing the code and search intent of users requirement is what trending these days. There are three types of search intents which would be useful. Through navigational, informational and transactional search intents are what trending this year. The webmasters should be able to reach their customers in the easiest way.
- Local Search Optimization: Over a couple of years, the “near me” searches have resulted in the highest rate in the search intent of online users. People end up looking for a physical store through the google search. In 2019, expect this local SEO intent more often and even better than yesterday. We say that small businesses should make more use of this local SEO tactics. The online users and buyers are more comfortable with trusting the local parameters. Eventually, geo-targeting is the fastest growing trend in this year, and no doubt to say that it will rule over the digital world in the coming years too.
- Voice Search: People act according to their convenience. The more you provide, the more they get attracted. Previously mobile searches and local searches were only the targets to reach people. But as the new inventions grow, eventually grows the expectations. With the facilities of Google Home, Apple’s Homepod and Amazon’s Alexa, people are more device friendly. They are depending to switch off the lights with these voice devices. So, no wonder, later on, they will expect to search for a local shop or business through voice search. According to our research, we have found that the number of online searches has been done through voice search itself. So, unlike other intents, voice search will be the most trending SEO tactic in 2019.
- Indexed Social Networking Sites: Social media plays a vital role in SEO. Yes, in today’s population count, more than 70% of people including adults are using the smart devices and especially social networking sites. Having an indexed social networking site will give a major base to your traffic. As both on-page and off-page SEO is equally valuable. When you provide an indexed social media site to your user, eventually they will utilize this as there search engines. In this search game, social media sites can make a huge impact, only if they are used properly and creatively.
No matter what source of context is thrown on you, your creative tactics should beat the latest trend. Your purpose should be to gather the leads through any form or any method.